We are really looking forward to our Marriage Seminar and want you to be apart of this event. The seminar will be on January 28th from 3:00 to 8:00 and will involve teaching from Pastor Brandon Porter, fellowship, and a meal provided by the church. See the information page here.
Also, I figured I would give you all some last minute gift ideas for enriching your marriage or some ideas of how to spend any Christmas cash that you might receive. I mean, what better way could you spend your money than investing in your marriage. (Also, great reading for single men and women who want a godly marriage in the future.)
1) The Meaning of Marriage: Facing the Complexities of Committment with the Wisdom of God – Timothy Keller and Kathy Keller
2) Sacred Marriage- Gary Thomas
4) Reforming Marriage- Douglas Wilson
5) This Momentary Marriage: A Parable of Permanence – John Piper
7) Love That Lasts: When Marriage Meets Grace – Gary and Betty Ricucci